Skip to main content

Peer-Reviewed Final Task!

     What's up y'all! Now that we have our final task completed it is time to show it to others! I had 3 of my friends fully watch it. My friends Mela, Lindsay, and Emerson. They too just completed their film and also asked me to review there's and lets say that there's was amazing! But now I asked for their opinion on mine. 

    First I showed my friend Lindsay. The video started and she said that she loved our title and credits font. Her reasoning behind this was because it truly brought the film together. Another thing she said was that she loved my acting. It was funny in most parts but she couldn't imagine someone else doing it. 


    Second I showed my friend Mela. She was kind of confused about the plot in the beginning but in the end she understood. She said she loved our editing and effort we put into it. 


    And lastly I showed my friend Emerson, and she LOVED it. She said that she loved our audio because it made it more eerie. She too didn't know the plot very much but in the last few seconds she did. 


    Overall, I had so much fun filming and putting this together. It gave me a lot of knowledge to remember and I'll never forget it. I have made so many memories and I can't wait for everyone else to see it! Bye everyone! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection - Final Task

 1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues?  Answer:       This product utilizes conventions in horror and thriller movies. We used camera angles, music, editing, and dialogue that are commonly used in movies like this. For example, this product has scenes that are close-ups which are used in horror films to show fear in characters or to show what may be happening to change the viewer's focus while watching. In this scene right here we used a close-up to show the killer show that the audience can feel how close the killer was to the main character without her knowing. Almost as a dramatic irony. When the characters don't know what may be going on but the audience does. Overall, the product was truly a thriller because of the amount of suspense it had. Each scene kept building up which is usually what horror/thriller films use. But it does challenge conventions because of costumes. In this scene here the two cops didn

Wake Up - Final Task

Hey y'all! This is my final task. Overall, I am super happy about this and I hope you guys are too. Hope you enjoy!

All About Me Commercial

After a very long time finalizing this commercial it is finally here! Enjoy!