Skip to main content

Re-Shoot: Final Task

     Hey y'all! We are getting super close to the deadline for the final task! Although I said that the video was ready to go there, I kept re-watching it and noticing the little things that my group and I wanted to change. I talked about it with the group and everyone else agrees. I wanted to change the 8th and 9th scene. This is because in the 8th scene. I'm talking to the cops and you can see my super unserious face originally. Aidan kept messing up his line and it was super funny and the original time we filmed I kept laughing until he got it right. I pointed this scene out and we got right to planning for the next time we will meet to re-shoot it. The next day after school we met up at my house again. We got into our original outfits we had on and got right to re-shooting scene 8. After what felt like MANY tries... we finally got it right. Am I super satisfied with this scene? meh. But I'm glad we pointed out something that bothered us and took effect to change it. You can still kind of see me laughing a bit but it's nothing too noticeable. Overall I feel like re-shooting this scene made me very happy. It was nice meeting up with the group again and experience how fun it was filming with each other. But see you guys soon for the re-editing! Bye!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection - Final Task

 1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues?  Answer:       This product utilizes conventions in horror and thriller movies. We used camera angles, music, editing, and dialogue that are commonly used in movies like this. For example, this product has scenes that are close-ups which are used in horror films to show fear in characters or to show what may be happening to change the viewer's focus while watching. In this scene right here we used a close-up to show the killer show that the audience can feel how close the killer was to the main character without her knowing. Almost as a dramatic irony. When the characters don't know what may be going on but the audience does. Overall, the product was truly a thriller because of the amount of suspense it had. Each scene kept building up which is usually what horror/thriller films use. But it does challenge conventions because of costumes. In this scene here the two cops didn

Wake Up - Final Task

Hey y'all! This is my final task. Overall, I am super happy about this and I hope you guys are too. Hope you enjoy!

All About Me Commercial

After a very long time finalizing this commercial it is finally here! Enjoy!